This light-bodied iced tea is the refreshing treat you long for on a hot day. Smooth organic Chunmee green tea, blended with brisk and organic sencha, lemongrass, rose petals and natural tropical flavors.
Chinese Green Teas*, Lemongrass*, Peppermint*, Roses, Natural Flavors, Lemon Myrtle*.
Iced Tea Brewing Instructions
When brewing iced tea, first create a tea concentrate then dilute it with ice or cold water.
- Heat water to 160° - 190° F.
- Scoop 2 heaping teaspoon of tea into infuser.
- Place infuser in brewing vessel (pot, pitcher, mug).
- Fill the vessel just halfway with hot water, ensuring the tea leaves are fully submerged with the infuser.
- Steep tea for 3-4 minutes for desired strength of concentrate. More time = stronger brew.
- Remove tea infuser.
- Fill the remainder of the vessel with cold water.
- Pour over ice and enjoy!