A heady blend of jasmine green tea, lavender blossoms, roasted hojicha, and lemon myrtle. Aromatic floral notes are accented with herbaceous and slightly camphoric flavors. Makes an excellent iced tea.
Jasmine Green Tea*, Roasted Chinese Green Tea*, Lavender*, Lemon Myrtle*.
8 oz Cup
- Scoop a heaping teaspoon of tea into infuser.
- Heat water to 190° F (before boiling).
- Pour 8 oz. of water over tea leaves.
- Steep tea for 3-5 minutes (depending on taste preference).
- Remove infuser and enjoy tea.
Simply add to your infuser one heaping teaspoon of leaf per 8 oz. of water and place it in your pot, then add the appropriate amount of 190° F water and let it steep for 3 to 5 minutes. Remove the infuser and enjoy.
Brewing Iced Tea
Our opinion is that a cooled concentrate works best, as regular-strength brew tends to become watery as the ice melts. So, use the above leaf quantities, but half the water, allow it to cool, then pour it over ice and enjoy! The brew will dilute down to proper strength as the ice melts.