Rose petals are practically the definition of floral and offer a rich heady aroma. In an herbal infusion roses create a smooth, floral, and slightly fruity flavor with a delicate perfume. Naturally caffeine free roses provide a soothing cup perfect for any time of day. Our rose petals are also ideal for giving an exotic Middle Eastern flair to savory dishes, desserts, or cocktails.
Contains no caffeine.
8 oz Cup
- Scoop a level teaspoon of tea into infuser.
- Heat water to 200° - 212° F (boiling).
- Pour 8 oz. of hot water over tea leaves.
- Steep tea for 3-4 minutes, or for a stronger brew, try a longer steep time between 5-10 minutes (depending on taste preference).
- Remove infuser and enjoy tea.
Simply add to your infuser one level teaspoon of leaf per 8 oz. of water and place it in your pot, then add the appropriate amount of 200° - 212° F water and let it steep for 3 to 4 minutes. Remove the infuser and enjoy.