A creamy, floral brew of malty black tea, lemon myrtle, lavender flowers, natural vanilla, honey and touch of citrus.
Indian Black Tea*, Natural Vanilla Flavor, Lemon Myrtle*, Clementine Essential Oil, Natural Honey Flavor, Lavender*.
8 oz Cup
- Scoop a heaping teaspoon of tea into infuser.
- Heat water to 200° F (before boiling).
- Pour 8 oz. of water over tea leaves.
- Steep tea for 3-5 minutes (depending on taste preference).
- Remove infuser and enjoy.
Simply add to your infuser one heaping teaspoon of leaf per 8 oz. of water and place it in your pot, then add the appropriate amount of 200° F water and let it steep for 3 to 5 minutes. Remove the infuser and enjoy.
Brewing Iced Tea
Our opinion is that a cooled concentrate works best, as regular-strength brew tends to become watery as the ice melts. So, use the above leaf quantities, but half the water, allow it to cool, then pour it over ice and enjoy. The brew will dilute down to proper strength as the ice melts.