Malty organic Assam, spicy ginger, aromatic cardamom, and sensual roses brew up a rich, tasty, full-nosed brew. Bold and satisfying, Bombay Breakfast is excellent as a morning tea with milk and sugar or as a complement to almost any dessert.
Indian Black Tea*, Ginger*, Cardamom*, Roses*.
8 oz. Cup
- Scoop a heaping teaspoon of tea into infuser.
- Heat water to 200° F (just before boiling).
- Pour 8 oz. of water over tea leaves.
- Steep tea for 3-5 minutes (depending on taste preference).
- Remove infuser and enjoy tea.
This tea is best enjoyed with milk and sugar.
Simply add to your infuser one heaping teaspoon of leaf per 8 oz. of water and place it in your pot, then add the appropriate amount of 200° F water and let it steep for 3 to 5 minutes. Remove the infuser and enjoy.
Brewing Iced Tea
Our opinion is that a cooled concentrate works best, as regular-strength brew tends to become watery as the ice melts. So, use the above leaf quantities, but half the water, allow it to cool, then pour it over ice and enjoy. The brew will dilute down to proper strength as the ice melts.