Need something eye-opening and smooth to start the day? Look no further. We've combined teas that are smooth and flavorful. Only slightly broken, the leaves won't quickly become astringent like many other breakfast blends.
Enjoy with or without milk and sweetener.
Indian Black Teas*, Sri Lankan Black Tea*, Chinese Black Tea*.
8 oz Cup
- Scoop a heaping teaspoon of tea into infuser.
- Heat water to 200° F (just before boiling).
- Pour 8 oz. of water over tea leaves.
- Steep tea for 3-5 minutes (depending on taste preference).
- Remove infuser and enjoy tea.
Simply add to your infuser one heaping teaspoon of leaf per 8 oz. of water and place it in your pot, then add the appropriate amount of 200° F water and let it steep for 3 to 5 minutes. Remove the infuser and enjoy.
Brewing Iced Tea
Our opinion is that a cooled concentrate works best, as regular-strength brew tends to become watery as the ice melts. So, use the above leaf quantities, but half the water, allow it to cool, then pour it over ice and enjoy. The brew will dilute down to proper strength as the ice melts.