Finally, a white tea that everyone can appreciate! Silver Needles are plucked from the freshest buds of the tea plant. The silvery-white hairs on the new growth give this tea it´s name. Flavorful and savory, Silver Needles is described by our tasters as having pleasant grassy notes.
Hand-Plucked, Unopened Chinese Tea Buds.
8 oz Cup
- Scoop a heaping tablespoon of tea into infuser.
- Heat water to 200° F (just before boiling).
- Pour 8 oz. of water over tea leaves.
- Steep tea for 3-5 minutes (depending on taste preference).
- Remove infuser and enjoy tea. Can be steeped multiple times.
Simply add to your infuser one heaping tablespoon of leaf per 8 oz. of water and place it in your pot, then add the appropriate amount of 200° F water and let it steep for 3 to 5 minutes. Remove the infuser and enjoy. Can be steeped multiple times.
Brewing Iced Tea
Our opinion is that a cooled concentrate works best, as regular-strength brew tends to become watery as the ice melts. So, use the above leaf quantities, but half the water, allow it to cool, then pour it over ice and enjoy! The brew will dilute down to proper strength as the ice melts.