Cocoa Deluxe will bring satisfaction to those seeking a truly chocolatey tea. Puerh, vanilla black tea, cacao nibs, and carob combine to brew up a chocolate delight with surprising depth and body. Great with milk and sugar.
Indian Black Tea*, Ripe (Shou) Chinese Puerh Tea*, Cacao Nibs*, Carob*, Natural Honey Flavor, Natural Vanilla Flavor.
8 oz cup
- Scoop a heaping teaspoon of tea into infuser.
- Heat water to 200° F (just before boiling).
- Pour 8 oz. of water over tea leaves.
- Steep tea for 3-5 minutes (depending on taste preference).
- Remove infuser and enjoy your tea, with or without milk and sugar
Simply add to your infuser one heaping teaspoon of leaf per 8 oz. of water and place it in your pot, then add the appropriate amount of 200° F water and let it steep for 3 to 5 minutes. Remove the infuser and enjoy.
Brewing Iced Tea
Our opinion is that a cooled concentrate works best, as regular-strength brew tends to become watery as the ice melts. So, use the above leaf quantities, but half the water, allow it to cool, then pour it over ice and enjoy! The brew will dilute down to proper strength as the ice melts.