Vanilla Mint Julep Recipe
VANILLA MINT JULEP
1.5 oz of Vanilla Mint Simple Syrup (recipe below)
2 oz bourbon
Splash of water
- To make 10 servings of Vanilla Mint Simple Syrup (can be made ahead and keeps for two weeks):
- Steep 10 tablespoons of The Jasmine Pearl NW Mint Tea, using just enough water to cover the leaves. Steep for 5 minutes.
- After decanting the tea, add 5 oz of Pearl Soda Company Vanilla Rooibos Tea Syrup. Store in refrigerator.
- To make cocktail: Muddle fresh mint, setting a sprig aside for garnish. Mix bourbon and simple syrup, add muddled mint. Pour over crushed ice. Use a highball glass or silver mint julep cup if ya fancy.
- Garnish with a sprig of mint.