After water, tea is the most consumed beverage in the world. But there are many different ways to enjoy tea. Recently we had a staff wide challenge to create recipes that used tea as a major ingredient. This recipe features our Matcha Latté tea and is contributed by Veronica.
MATCHA CARDAMOM BUTTER
- 4 tbsp Golden Fire tea
- 2 sticks salted butter
- 6 tbsp Matcha Latté Mix
- 1 tsp ground cardamom
- English muffins
1. Bring butter to room temperature and remove from packaging.
2. Cut butter into fourths with a spoon and put into a large mixing bowl.
3. Add Matcha Latte mix 2 tbsp at a time until fully mixed.
4. Once butter and Matcha Latte are fully combined, add in ground cardamom. Stir until mixed thoroughly.
5. Move to a sealed container and refrigerate over night.
6. Serve on English muffins.