Light-bodied Darjeeling black tea naturally flavored with sweet fig and blackberry, blended with anise seed for a slight licorice finish. This gently sweet blend is an excellent afternoon tea and pairs well with pastries.
Indian Black Tea*, Anise*, Natural Flavors.
8 oz Cup
- Scoop a heaping teaspoon of tea into infuser.
- Heat water to 200° F (just before boiling).
- Pour 8 oz. of water over tea leaves.
- Steep tea for 3-5 minutes (depending on taste preference).
- Remove infuser and enjoy tea.
Simply add to your infuser one heaping teaspoon of leaf per 8 oz. of water and place it in your pot, then add the appropriate amount of 200° F water and let it steep for 3 to 5 minutes. Remove the infuser and serve.
Brewing Iced Tea
Our opinion is that a cooled concentrate works best, as regular-strength brew tends to become watery as the ice melts. So, use the above leaf quantities, but half the water, allow it to cool, then pour it over ice and enjoy! The brew will dilute down to proper strength as the ice melts.