A gentle, balanced blend of herbs with a light body, floral aroma and notes of citrus. Enjoy anytime - day or night.
Cinnamon*, Raspberry Leaf, Orange Peel*, Sarsaparilla, Roses, Nettles*, Red Clover*, Lemon Balm*, Lemon Myrtle*.
8 oz Cup
- Scoop a heaping tablespoon of tea into infuser.
- Heat water to 185°-190° F (before boiling).
- Pour 8 oz. of water over tea leaves.
- Steep tea for 3-4 minutes (depending on taste preference).
- Remove infuser and enjoy tea.
Simply add to your infuser one heaping tablespoon of leaf per 8 oz. of water and place it in your pot, then add the appropriate amount of 185° - 190° F water and let it steep for 3 to 4 minutes. Remove the infuser and enjoy.
Brewing Iced Tea
Our opinion is that a cooled concentrate works best, as regular-strength brew tends to become watery as the ice melts. So, use the above leaf quantities, but half the water, allow it to cool, then pour it over ice and enjoy! The brew will dilute down to proper strength as the ice melts.