This rare golden leaf tea goes through a smothering process referred to as "sealing yellow". What unfolds in the cup is a light buttery brew with hints of fruity green skins and sweet spun sugar.
Chinese Yellow Tea.
8 oz Cup
- Scoop a heaping teaspoon of tea into infuser.
- Heat water to 185° - 190° F (before boiling).
- Pour 8 oz. of water over tea leaves.
- Steep tea for 3-4 minutes (depending on taste preference).
- Remove infuser and enjoy tea.
Simply add to your infuser one heaping teaspoon of leaf per 8 oz. of water and place it in your pot, then add the appropriate amount of 185° to 190° F water and let it steep for 3 to 4 minutes. Remove the infuser and enjoy.
Brewing Iced Tea
Our opinion is that, as with our other supreme quality loose teas, we do not recommend serving over ice.