Very similar to green tea in body, Greenbush is also full of antioxidants and minerals, but does not contain any caffeine! This blend also contains lemon myrtle, lemongrass and lime essential oil. Refreshing hot or iced.
Greenbush*, Ginger*, Lemongrass*, Lemon Myrtle*, Lime Essential Oil*.
8 oz Cup
- Scoop a heaping teaspoon of tea into infuser.
- Heat water to 212° F (boiling).
- Pour 8 oz. of water over tea leaves.
- Steep tea for 3-5 minutes (depending on taste preference).
- Remove infuser and enjoy tea.
Simply add to your infuser one heaping teaspoon of leaf per 8 oz. of water and place it in your pot, then add the appropriate amount of 212° F water and let it steep for 3 to 5 minutes. Remove the infuser and enjoy.
Brewing Iced Tea
A cooled concentrate seems to work best, as regular-strength brew becomes watered down as the ice melts. So, use the above leaf quantities, but half the water, allow it to cool, then pour it over ice and enjoy! The brew will dilute down to proper strength as the ice melts.