Our twist on a traditional blend from the Kashmir region! Our hearty Gunpowder green tea is blended to perfection with spicy cardamom, peppercorns, and cloves with the sweet natural flavor of amaretto, and finished with fragrant lavender. This tea is outstanding on its own or steeped in milk with a dash of honey.
Chinese Green Tea*, Cardamom*, Peppercorns*, Cloves*, Lavender*, Natural Amaretto Flavor.
8 oz Cup
- Scoop a level teaspoon of tea into infuser.
- Heat water to 195° F (before boiling).
- Pour 8 oz. of water over tea leaves.
- Steep tea for 3-5 minutes (depending on taste preference). Can also be simmered in milk, then strained.
- Remove infuser and enjoy tea.
Simply add to your infuser one level teaspoon of leaf per 8 oz. of water and place it in your pot, then add the appropriate amount of 195° F water and let it steep for 3 to 5 minutes. Remove the infuser and enjoy.
Brewing Iced Tea
Our opinion is that a cooled concentrate works best, as regular-strength brew tends to become watery as the ice melts. So, use the above leaf quantities, but half the water, allow it to cool, then pour it over ice and enjoy! The brew will dilute down to proper strength as the ice melts.