Greenbush, also called "green rooibos" (Aspalathus linearis), brews much like green tea, with a similar color and flavor, but with no astringency and no caffeine. Greenbush is indigenous only to the Cedarberg Mountain Range in Western South Africa.
Green Rooibos (Greenbush)*.
8 oz Cup
- Scoop a heaping teaspoon of tea into infuser
- Heat water to 212° F (boiling).
- Pour 8 oz. of hot water over tea leaves.
- Steep tea for 3-5 minutes (depending on taste preference).
- Remove infuser and enjoy tea.
Simply add to your infuser one heaping teaspoon of leaf per 8 oz. of water and place it in your pot, then add the appropriate amount of 212° F water and let it steep for 3 to 5 minutes. Remove the infuser and enjoy.